Jonas Brothers

The Jonas Brothers have been around the world playing for their millions of fans. The Jonas Brothers perform pop rock music. JB aren't like other bands. They are very young and they write their own music unlike most other bands.

My favorite Jonas Brother is Nick Jonas. He is very sweet, shy, and mature for a sixteen year old. He is a good role model for little kids.

The popular songs of the Jonas Brothers are 'Burning Up', 'Tonight', 'Love Bug', and 'A Little Bit Longer.

'Tonight' is the theme song for their new movie 'Jonas Brothers The 3D Concert Experience'. 'Burning Up' is very popular because they play it at all their concerts because it's the name of their last tour. 'Love Bug' is played at most of the shows they guest starred on like 'Dancing with the Stars' and the 'Thanksgiving Day Football Game'. 'A Little Bit longer' is the name of their latest album and is a song about Nick's diabetes and how he struggles every day to keep himself healthy and tries to reassure himself.

'Burning Up' is my favorite song because I like the beat and the lyrics are kind of weird but they are about the difficulties that they go through. But they keep trying to keep themselves up.

The Jonas Brothers Choice in vocals and instruments is very interesting because, they don't make their songs sound the same by using the same instruments. Also all of their songs have meaning to t hem like their life experiences.

I recommend the Jonas Brothers to anyone from the age of four to sixteen because Nick, Joe, and Kevin are great role models for teens, toddlers, and children.

Tiana7 said...
May 12, 2009 at 11:29 am
thnx for the comments ppl!!!

pictolover said...
I'm not a fan of the Jonas Brothers. They are just popular because of Disney. They are like Hannah Montana, completely fake!

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
question do you not like them JUST because they are on Disney? Or do you honestly think they aren't good? Most people don't like them just because of Disney, but I don't see how anyone can listen to them sing and not see that at least Nick has a real voice (unlike most singers today)

JB Hater said...
The Jonas Brothers are...talentless. What happened to the skill? A good voice? A good dancer? The world is now so obsessed with singers that put on a "good show". What happened to actually singing? Where did Mariah, Whitney and the other classics go? At least Mariah still sings.

The next time I see talent I will post a nice comment, but here, I don't see any. Not that I'm insulting fans, because everyone can like who they want. But, my opinion is that record sales, chart posit... (more »)

honestly I disagree with you...question do you not like them just because they are on Disney? Or do you honestly think they aren't good? Most people don't like them just because of Disney, but I don't see how anyone can listen to them sing and not see that at least Nick has a real voice (unlike most singers today).....

ebarker8 said...
Honestly, I don't see the hype about the Jonas Brothers. I don't think any of them have a voice at all. They sound so whiney and whimpy. The one can play guitar pretty good, but I think other than that, there really isn't much skill. I'll be glad to see this teen scene fad band go away so I can stop hearing about them.

musicgirl757 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 29, 2009 at 1:37 am
the jonas brothers are awesome, people dont give them enough credit

Blue-Streek said...
Mar. 17, 2009 at 1:04 am
Dude, I LOVE the JB! They are very good role models like you said. My faves are Kevin and Nick.I heard Kevin sing once and it blew me away, and I love is mad guitar skills. Nick has that sweet look and I hear that he's also funny. (sorry Joe) My fave songs are Love Bug, Video Girl and all the songs in my story.