Christmas • Michael Bublé | Teen Ink

Christmas • Michael Bublé MAG

By mhealy18 BRONZE, River Forest, Illinois
mhealy18 BRONZE, River Forest, Illinois

The seventh album from Michael Bublé is an incredible work of art. “Christmas,” released in 2011, contains traditional Christmas songs and has been a hit during the holidays ever since. This 15-track CD is full of everything you love about the holidays, and it might just make you burst into song along with Bublé, whose velvety smooth voice brings these Christmas classics to a new level.

The first track (and my favorite) is “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.” I love listening to this song while sitting around the Christmas tree with my family. Bublé’s version really puts the listener in the Christmas spirit with the opening lyrics.

This album is the perfect mixture of jazzy-upbeat tunes with just a hint of the slow, melancholy feelings that can come with celebrating the holidays away from family. It’s chock-full of beloved Christmas classics, but with that special Bublé twist that he adds to any album he is part of.

Michael Bublé broke onto the music scene in 2005 with the release of “It’s Time.” This album gained worldwide recognition as well as a widespread network of fans. In 2007, Bublé released his wildly popular record “Call Me Irresponsible,” which reached number one on the Canadian Album Charts. Bublé’s jazzy and upbeat style has earned him four Grammys and guaranteed the success of all nine of his albums.

Of all the holiday music circulating at Christmas time, I suggest Michael Bublé’s “Christmas” because it is a splendid album that can be enjoyed by all ages.