Closer by Chainsmokers and Halsey

Chainsmokers’ new song “closer” is the song that keeps repeating itself in my mind round the clock. What’s so special about this song?
Initially I didn’t know who chainsmokers were. Then I listened one of their songs “don’t let me down”. I felt so much attached to that song and tune that it was impossible for somebody to stop me from listening it. And then I heard this new song ”Closer” and it felt that they were just putting some hidden feelings of mine into that song. The tune, the beats, the lyrics are all so new, so young and so refreshing.
The song released on July 29, 2016. It features American singer Halsey and Andrew Taggart has also provided his vocals in the song. It peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot 100. Outside the United States, "Closer" topped the charts in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom, making it both The Chainsmokers' and Halsey's first number-one single in all five countries.(www.wikipedia.com)
When you listen to this song you can imagine a whole scenario in your mind.A boy praising her girl and a girl praising her boy.Talking about making love and having fun together away from their friends and just talking about themselves.
It’s truly an awesome song. I can’t wait for their next hit and what touching song will they write. Halsey’s voice in this song proves to be an icing on the cake.