Taylor Swift and Her Music by Taylor Swift | Teen Ink

Taylor Swift and Her Music by Taylor Swift

By GKP11 BRONZE, Cardston, Other
GKP11 BRONZE, Cardston, Other

Everyone knows about Taylor Swift and thousands love her music, she became a big star from an early age and is still going strong leading out the country/pop music style today. But what has become of the old Taylor Swift who used to write and sing songs about true love, simple romance, and fairytale endings that made you feel happy and carefree.  She has gone from being a down to earth, small town country singing star to a  wildly popular, ultra famous star who sings songs that promotes secret love affairs, doing whatever whenever, and talks so much about herself and what she looks like that she comes across as the most self absorbed person out there! I want to see and hear the old taylor swift who’s songs lifted and inspired people and felt more sincere than they do now, there are enough artists out there who sing songs and live lives that are not at all wholesome, appropriate, and are focused on only sex or violence. We need less people who care about money, fame, and prestige and more who care about content, meaning, and heart  in what they say. I believe that taylor swift can be and has been that person before and can have a great influence on the music industry. However if she keeps writing and singing songs like 1989 there won’t be anything left that is special or important about her music.

This review is about how the old taylor swift as turned from being a sweet and catchy music artist to becoming a self absorbed idol who writes things that have no defining meaning and cares about nothing important. 

on Oct. 21 2015 at 1:14 pm
valentines215,
i love it alot i like taylor swift also

on Oct. 17 2015 at 9:35 pm
Liam_Payne_Lover GOLD, Mission Viejo, California

"Love is a really scary thing, and you never know what's going to happen. It's one of the most beautiful things in life, but it's one of the most terrifying. It's worth the fear because you have more knowledge, experience, you learn from people, and you have memories. - Ariana Grande"

This is great!!!