Twin Peaks Soundtrack This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

These enchanting sounds are all the ones you love to hear while watching the television show, "Twin Peaks." The original "Twin Peaks Theme," along with the "Love Themes," and "Laura Palmer's Theme" are ones you'll love to relax and listen to. "Audrey's Dance" and the "Dance of the Little Dream Man," however, will make you want to dance in front of a jukebox in a little diner called the RR. The music composed by Angelo Badalamenti who also did the music for the movies "Blue Velvet" and "Wild at Heart" The three songs that are not instrumental are sung by Julee Cruise, whose haunting voice you heard at the roadhouse. Twin Peaks fan or not, you'll love this album. n

britneyfranco This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I absolutely LOVE Twin Peaks and the soundtrack. Thanks so much for writing about it! -Britney