Crowded House - The Woodface Tour | Teen Ink

Crowded House - The Woodface Tour MAG

By Anonymous

   The first words that come to mind when I think about this concert are fantastic, amazing, marvelous, and one-of-a-kind.

Not only did you have the one and only Crowded House playing, but also Richard Thompson. This double billing definitely deserved the crowded house it played to at the Orpheum Theatre.

The musical performance was absolutely mesmerizing. Some high points of the show were when Richard Thompson joined Crowded House for a song (dropping his pants to reveal blue underwear). There was also the energetic performance of "Chocolate Cake" (the first single off their new album) and "Italian Plastic." There was also a surprise playing of an old Split Enz song, "Six Months in a Leaky Boat."

Much to my surprise, hanging around after the show, I found what hotel the band was staying at. There I met all of Crowded House and got my T-shirt and jacket signed. Most of the band was super friendly. The only downfall was the attitude the amazingly cute drummer, Paul, gave me. (I guess we all have our bad days.)

All I have to say is that, if you missed the show, you really did miss a lot. n