Apollo 18 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The alternative music group, They Might Be Giants, have recently released their fourth major album. It is probably their best and most diverse album yet. It covers such topics as palindromes, ions in space, and the mammal's four-chambered heart. The song "Fingertips" is a collection of twenty short tracks of varying musical styles and subject matter combined to form one song.

They Might Be Giants have recently appeared on MTV's "120 Minutes," "Late Night with David Letterman" and are scheduled to appear with their new back up band on Jay Leno's "Tonight Show.' Their "Don't Tread on the Cut-up Snake" tour was scheduled to begin this summer in Northampton. Check out the album. I think that you will be pleasantly surprised by They Might Be Giants. n

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 11 at 12:37 am
i love this so much!