Rancid - ...And Out Come The Wolves This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The album, " ... And Out Come the Wolves," by Rancid, is the best album they have made so far. You may have seen the video for "Time Bomb,"but this is not the only good song on the album. Every song is really good. Some of the best are "Roots Radicals," "Olympic Wa," "Junkie Man," "Ruby Soho," "Disorder and Disarray," and "As Wicked."

This album is the best punk rock album I have ever heard. It has awesome guitar noises and bass guitars. You will have these songs in your head for a long time. If you thought that the album "Let's Go" was good, then buy this one. If you don't have any Rancid albums, make sure you get one of them. You will be happy with your purchase

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 11:52 pm
i love this so much!