Ixnay On The Hombre This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Two weeks ago, I purchased the new Offspring CD entitled "Ixnay On The Hombre." This CD is the follow up to "Smash," one of my favorite CDs.

After I purchased it, I realized that Offspring has faded away from their punk rock music. They had a variety of music including a killer intermission song. After listening to it for a long time, I found that my first impression was wrong. All the songs have gradually grown on me and I can recite all the words to the songs.

Another problem with the CD is that every song is under two minutes. The best song, "All I want" is only one minute and 51 seconds. Even though the songs are extremely short, they are still great. The CD is definitely worth buying and I recommend it to everyone

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 11:11 pm
i love this so much!