Krayzie Bone - Thug Mentality 1999 | Teen Ink

Krayzie Bone - Thug Mentality 1999 MAG

Krayzie Bone, a.k.a. Anthony Henderson, is from the group BoneThugs-n-Harmony. The multi-platinum group has decided to alsodo solo projects.

The album, "Thug Mentality99," is very well put together. It is on two labels, MoThugs and Thug Line. It is a double CD with 28 songs. Krayziecollaborated with a lot of people, including Snoop Dogg,Kurupt, Treach of Naughty by Nature and E-40.

Overall,the album is very strong. The five strongest songs are"Thug Mentality (which sold about 500,000 copies),"Heated Heavy," "I Still Believe" (withMariah Carey), "The War Iz On" and "That's theWay." Another good track is "Revolution" withelements of an old Bob Marley song and features The MarleyBrothers (Bob's sons). This song was a big hit in theCaribbean. The only weakness is that there are too many guestappearances; there should have been more songs with BoneThugs-n-Harmony. I think Krayzie Bone is the most talented ofBone Thugs-n-Harmony and if they were ever to break up, hewould do the best as a solo artist.

This album is myfavorite of all my rap albums; I recommend it to most hip-hopfans. Out of 5 Mics I give it 4.5.