Creed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

In October, I finally got a chance tosee the band I have been dying to see for over a year. We werelucky to get near the stage. The opening band was Oleander,who played a good 45-minute set. Then Our Lady Peace came outand got the crowd moving with their singles,"Starseed" and "Superman's Dead." Thenfinally the lights went out, and the crowd got pumped. Creedopened their set with "Are You Ready" from their newCD, "Human Clay." The excitement of the crowd wasunbelievable. There was instant moshing and crowd surfing.They played new songs like "Say I,""Beautiful" and "What If" plus songs from"My Own Prison," "Torn," "What's ThisLife For" and "Unforgiven." The encore was thebest; they responded to the crowd's chants by playing"One," and ended the night with the new single,"Higher." The concert was packed with excitementfrom start to finish, and is definitely worth seeing.