Meshuggah - Chaosphere This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

In their seventh studio album, Meshuggah integrates bothan anti-government protest and a musical masterpiece. Using traditional rumblingguitar riffs and bizarre timings, this Swedish metal band pleases old and newfans alike. Although they have remained underground for many years, songs like"Corridor of Chameleons" and "Neurotica" are sure to carryMeshuggah into mainstream metal while preserving the band's originality. At theheart of it lies Tomas Haake, the drummer whose unmatched skill and techniqueleads the band in its stunning performance. A thunderstorm of drums, bass andguitars combined with the vocal skills of Jens Kidman comprise Meshuggah'sindividuality.

Abstract said...
I don't know if I'm a fan of this album...I think Nothing is where they really started to develop their own sound. Catch 33 is a masterpiece.

theheavymetalistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Who's ever heard of there newest album Koloss. Phenominal and the best Meshugga album by far. LONG LIVE METAL!