Michelle Branch - The Spirit Room | Teen Ink

Michelle Branch - The Spirit Room MAG

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

MichelleBranch has been turning a lot of heads in the music world. The 18-year-old hasjust released her second album, "The Spirit Room." What sets her apartfrom other teen pop queens is that Michelle writes all her songs. She has alsobeen playing the guitar since she was 14. Because she's a teenager herself, a lotof teens can relate to her songs, which has given her a huge fanbase.

Since breaking onto the scene with her smash hit"Everywhere," the Arizona native has sold millions of copies of"The Spirit Room." She recently released her newest single, "AllYou Wanted." Her music could be described as pop. They are the kind of songsthat get stuck in your head because the lyrics and melodies are so catchy. For an18-year-old, she has an incredible singing voice. The combination of theseelements are what convinced me to buy this album, and I have not beendisappointed.

Michelle's new CD is great, so if you liked the singles youheard on the radio, you are sure to enjoy it. She is an incredibly talentedindividual and I think her songwriting talents will only get better as shematures and has more life experience. I personally think that it is great to havea female singer out there who plays her own instrument; I also play the guitar.

Michelle Branch is a rising star who deserves to be on top. She was veryinvolved in the making of this album and did an amazing job. "The SpiritRoom" is one of the best pop albums I own.