Jimmy Fallon - The Bathroom Wall | Teen Ink

Jimmy Fallon - The Bathroom Wall MAG

When I first heard that Jimmy Fallon,an extraordinarily funny "Saturday Night Live" comedian, was coming outwith a CD, my expectations were high. I certainly wasn't let down when I heard"The Bathroom Wall."

Fallon's hilarious lyrics will have yourepeating phrases over and over. "Snowball," an SNL favorite, tells thestory of a school boy on a snow-day rampage. "Road Rage" is another ofmy favorites, where Fallon adds great music to an already funnysong.

Fallon plays guitar and has an amazing sound for a stand-upcomedian. It's almost as good as some heard in rock bands.

Jimmy alsorecords some of his best stand-up comedy on this CD. In "Chris Rock Was MyRA," Fallon recalls his resident assistant in college. The tracks aboutcollege life are some of the best I've heard.

I recommend this CD toanyone with a sense of humor or who likes rock music. Fallon's hilarious"The Bathroom Wall" will certainly be one of your favorites..

When I first heard that Jimmy Fallon, an extraordinarily funny"Saturday Night Live" comedian, was coming out with a CD, myexpectations were high. I certainly wasn't let down when I heard "TheBathroom Wall."

Fallon's hilarious lyrics will have you repeatingphrases over and over. "Snowball," an SNL favorite, tells the story ofa school boy on a snow-day rampage. "Road Rage" is another of myfavorites, where Fallon adds great music to an already funny song.

Fallonplays guitar and has an amazing sound for a stand-up comedian. It's almost asgood as some heard in rock bands.

Jimmy also records some of his beststand-up comedy on this CD. In "Chris Rock Was My RA," Fallon recallshis resident assistant in college. The tracks about college life are some of thebest I've heard.

I recommend this CD to anyone with a sense of humor orwho likes rock music. Fallon's hilarious "The Bathroom Wall" willcertainly be one of your favorites.