NOFX - War On Errorism | Teen Ink

NOFX - War On Errorism MAG

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

When I started listening to NOFX, a punk band outof California, I was wowed by the fast beats and catchy lyrics.

NOFX,together for over two decades, has several views on the war and our president. In"The Idiots Are Taking Over," NOFX talks about how the president isruining our country. Every song has catchy and serious lyrics about real issues.When NOFX says something, they will stick to it until they die. They are cleverbut serious at the same time.

Over the past 10 years, NOFX has beenconnected with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). With songslike "Eat The Meek" and "Vegetarian Mumbo Jumbo," theyexpress their views with an energetic sound. Those two songs especially get inyour head with catchy beats and even catchier lyrics. I think it is a good ideafor punk bands to make themselves heard and make the world notice. NOFX is notshy at all about singing about what they feel.

Listening to this 14-trackCD for the first time, I was excited that it was different. With the energeticsound and fast beats, this CD is worth buying.

on Oct. 9 2018 at 12:41 pm
EHRollTide SILVER, Madeira, Ohio

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."
--Paul McCartney, "The End"

I hadn't heard of this album, but it seems similar in some ways to the Frank Turner album I reviewed recently (both have strong political messages). Good work!

i love this so much!