Infinity on High | Teen Ink

Infinity on High MAG

Fall Out Boy have always been smart, dynamic wordsmiths, but “Infinity on High” is even smarter. Their latest album exhibits growth and expansion. With lyrics that are so stylistically and formulaically theirs, “Infinity on High” is the epitome of variety - it’s a musical experience. But what do you expect when a rock band is labelmates with rap artists galore, features a chorus group, and has rap legend Jay-Z introducing their album?

Patrick Stump is a distinctive and very talented vocalist; his sound accompanies the music and feel of each track effortlessly. Each song is its own journey, the lyrics are sung with conviction, and the instruments are played poignantly.

My favorite tracks? All of them, but especially “I’m Like a Lawyer” and “Golden.”

I urge you to pick up “Infinity on High,” but at your own risk, people, as excessive head nodding and rocking out may ensue. .

i love this so much!

on Mar. 7 2009 at 3:14 am
Vexa_Rave SILVER, Mt. Clare, West Virginia
i love FOB... i have the 2009 calendar from Live in Phoenix on my wall. XD they're absolutely amazing... love them... XDXD

starrysrd said...
on Feb. 13 2009 at 12:22 am
I totally agree. Fall Out Boy is one of my FAVORITE band and i have all of their cds.