Some Hearts | Teen Ink

Some Hearts MAG

One of the most talented singers the country music industry has seen in a long time, Carrie Underwood has an incredible voice and a distinctive personality. Her debut album, “Some Hearts,” garnered $3.8 million in U.S. sales, and her first three singles reached the Billboard Hot 100.

I had never been a fan of country music until this woman came along. With her sultry voice and powerful presence, she has definitely caught my attention. Her number-one single, “Jesus, Take the Wheel,” changed my outlook on life. Her angelic voice made the soft ballad about a stressed mother driving home to see her parents after a year of troubles a powerful force to be reckoned with. The faith she shows when she calls upon Jesus to save her and her sleeping child from the trouble they are headed for changed my life.

“Some Hearts” was another hit single. The powerful lyrics apply to every girl going through her first love. Underwood has an amazing way of relating to her fans and helping them through their problems. This has really earned her points with the community and the music industry. She is not just a pretty face trying to make it big. She has earned her spot because of her unquestionable talent and obvious drive. She will surely become a country music legend.

I encourage all country music skeptics to buy this CD and take a chance on something I know you will enjoy. It will create a happiness and inspiration that no other CD can!