Demi Lovato – “Don’t Forget” | Teen Ink

Demi Lovato – “Don’t Forget” MAG

Demi Lovato is an up-and-coming singer and actress who recently starred in Disney’s “Camp Rock” with the Jonas Brothers. Lovato has definitely proven her singing ability with this recent CD, “Don’t Forget.”

The album shows a different side of Lovato. It’s not like the sound from “Camp Rock” but is still fantastic. She really lets her personality shine through here.

Her newly released single, “Get Back,” is an upbeat song about getting back together with someone after a breakup, unlike a lot of songs that talk about never wanting to see an ex again. The video premiered on Disney Channel and is now available on iTunes and Lovato’s YouTube channel.

The title track, “Don’t Forget,” is a touching song about losing a relationship over time, until it finally burns out like a light. The song is very calm and quiet, and Lovato sings it with emotion. It’s one of my favorites.

“La La Land” is a different song that you either like or don’t, and I love it. It’s fun to sing and dance to. “On the Line” features Lovato and the Jonas Brothers. Most of the songs on this CD were cowritten and produced by the Jonas Brothers.

on Mar. 4 2009 at 1:00 am
JaidenShia08 BRONZE, Creve Coeur, Missouri
i love La La Land

on Feb. 28 2009 at 6:31 pm
I have the cd and i love it!

la14675 said...
on Feb. 12 2009 at 12:18 am
HEY THERES MEGANS ARTICLE, yeah I tottaly got this off of JBFFA! :D