All Around the World by Mindless Behavior | Teen Ink

All Around the World by Mindless Behavior

By lexi_boo_xoxo BRONZE, Martinsburg, West Virginia
lexi_boo_xoxo BRONZE, Martinsburg, West Virginia

Mindless Behavior: All Around The World Album

The Mindless Behavior All Around the World album is an album I recommend for anyone who loves music. Mindless behavior is a good music group and they make really good songs. The all around the world album is a great album I love all of the songs. The songs on the album are: All around the world, Keep Her On the Low, Used To Be, and more. Mindless Behavior is a good group. I like this album because it has some of my favorite songs on it. A lot of their songs are about girls, heartbreaks, or make ups, but they all sound good. The members of Mindless Behavior are Roc Royal, Ray Ray, Princeton, and Prodigy. My all time favorite of the whole group is Roc Royal. Mindless Behavior has been together for a long time now they might fight at times but they always become friends again. There are a lot of things I like on the album. My favorite things on the album are some of the songs like All Around The World and more. Some of the parts of the albums could be better but they are good as they are. I choose this album because it has really good songs and I think that they worked hard on it, I think they work hard on all of their albums but this is one of my favorite albums that they have. Mindless Behavior is always busy. When they make their videos they work really hard. Some of my favorite videos are Mrs. Right, Girls Talkin Bout, All Around the World, and more. I think that everyone should listen to their songs because they are all good and if you want to get an album I really recommend this one.

8th Grade Computer Project