We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift’s new song ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together’ is currently number one on iTunes beating out Justin Bieber, Fun, Flo Rida, and more! Many people on Youtube are making comments on lyric videos that people make with Taylor’s new song saying that she shouldn’t have changed her sound and that this song doesn’t sound like Taylor Swift at all. I think the song is amazing. It’s probably my favorite that she’s ever released and not just because it's her newest one. Taylor is growing as an artist more and more every day. Changing sound is something to do to expand as an artist instead of keeping the same sound all the time. Artists change their sound time. I mean look at Justin Bieber. He went from One Less Lonely Girl to As Long As You Love Me. Taylor’s music can still relate to mostly all teenage girls being that the song is about a girl telling her ex-boyfriend that they’ll never be getting back together..as you can tell from the title probably. I personally can’t wait to see what else is on Taylor’s new album Red.

1Timothy412This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 12 at 10:03 pm
love  

tennisrox said...
Apr. 24 at 6:17 pm
I agree w/ you completely. Its on of my fav songs of taylors' too.

T.dot said...
I LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skybean said...
Love Taylor too! Great new album :)

Sportygirl1534 said...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 10:44 am
I liked Taylor's old sound, but her new sound is good as well. Either way she sounds good. I love this song as well. Changing her sound was a good thing I think because she may even get new fans with her new sound. The new sound works for her I think.

sallysunshine said...
Sept. 21, 2012 at 9:17 am
I think talor swift has out done herself in this song soon as i can im getting her rocking cd.

dancemomspotter12 said...
great job on the article.....

dancemomspotter12 replied...
i think that it was ok that taylor is now pop...though i just rather she'd be whoever she wants to be....i think i will enjoy taylor when she i true to herself....

LeeAnna35 said...
Thanks both of you for the feedback!! :)

stupendousman said...
Great job on your article! however, i disagree- i think that taylor swift shouldn't have changed her sound and i don't really like this song. But good job though!

dolphincrazy226 said...
great job on the use of the third person in the beggining.  this sets up a strong introduction and supporting background which is great for an opinion essay.  then you initiate your own opinion, providing internal and external examples to back up your facts. Personally, you bring up a proffesional viewpoint that makes a considerable amount of sense.  and i like the way you look at things:)  great job and keep writing!