"Boyfriend" by Justin Bieber

I have never been infected with Bieber Fever. I have never attended his concerts. And I have never seen the Justin Bieber 3D Movie. Even so, I am left speechless after listening to his latest single, “Boyfriend”, produced by R&B and hip-hop singer, Mike Posner.

Though his smash hit “Baby”, released in 2010, marked an intense period in musical history among teenagers, “Boyfriend” is sure to capture the hearts of even new and unfamiliar listeners. This catchy song not only acquires a nice chorus, but also an excellent tune and rhythm.

“Boyfriend” is vastly unique and diverse from his previous songs over the years. The astonishing alters will and has enveloped fans into a whole new aspect of Justin Bieber.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

JaceyCrims said...
Oct. 16, 2012 at 8:45 am:
I agree with you, as time has gone on (particularly in 2012), his music is beginning to catch the attention of those more in his age-range rather than his younger fans. I'm very impressed with "Boyfriend", as well as "As Long As You Love Me" and his most recent release, "Beauty and the Beat". I look forward to reading more of your reviews. :)