Die in Your Arms by Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber is the 18-year-old singing phenomenon, making millions of girls around the world swoon. So it's not rocket science that his new single, Die in Your Arms, would get to the top within minutes of it's release.

Being a Belieber, I have nothing but good words to say about him. But, in order to write a proper review, I looked at a differing perspective: of just an average music fan. By looking at Bieber from many views, it's easy to see how much he's matured and grown in the last two years.

Back to Die in Your Arms. Honestly, I wasn't expecting this to come from Justin Bieber. It's so different than anything he's sang before, so it was hard to see him singing this. It's so mature, soulful, and outright amazing. The words really tell a story lyrically.

Some of my favorite lines from the song are shown below.

"Would you lie to me baby? 'Cos the truth hurts so much more..." I like this line because it's true: The truth can hurt!

"If there is a reason, to call me a fool, 'cos I love too hard, are there any rules, baby?" This is an awesome line because, although being made fun of, we still love to Love!

All in all, people of all ages loved this song. Being a teenager, I loved everything about this song. A middle aged man told me that he liked the soulful tune that went along with it. My grandparents and great aunts and uncles said that it was the best Bieber song.

This song is downright inspiring. Music is more than just instruments and words mixed together; "music is the soundtrack to our lives". Music describes who we are and how we feel and how we live. If I could have a single song to describe me, Die in Your Arms would definitely fit.