Ariana Grande by Ariana Grande | Teen Ink

Ariana Grande by Ariana Grande

January 17, 2012
By Anonymous

The album isn’t out yet but so far its great. The two songs from the debut album of Ariana Grande that are out now. One is called “Put Your Hearts Up”. The song is really good and has a great meaning. Her voice is really strong and amazing as always in the song and I’m sure in the rest of them. The music has a good beat to it and it fits well with the lyrics of the song. The other song is called “Honeymoon Avenue”. The newest song has catchy lyrics and beat that will cause the song to get stuck in you head for days. The song “Honeymoon Avenue” has a best that will make you want to dance. What I like about these songs and her music is that both of these songs having a special message that she is trying to get across to her fans and other listeners. When you hear the songs at first you think just another song. After a while of listening the meaning of why she wrote them gets to you and makes you like the songs even more then you already do. The message I get from these songs is that doing the smallest things that don’t matter, really do matter. They matter because they can change how someone feels about themselves and others and can change the way people live. She said in an interview that the message of “Put Your Hearts Up” is that “even the smallest acts of kindness can make the world a better place”. She also wrote the songs because she wants her fans to know her on a more personal level. She has a lot of talent. So far the album is great and I really like these two songs. I’m excited to see what she has in store for us when the rest of the album comes out.