Il Volo: Three Young Tenors Destination: World Wide by Il Volo

Have you ever dreamed of being in the spotlight? Have you dreamt that you've seen three vocally, and beautifully, talented young men just coming from out of the blue and sang like maturing forty year old singers?
Il Volo; the band that first started out no more than two years ago competing on Italy's most popular Television show, "Ti Lascio Una Canzone", after Gianluca won the show, they each began taking small steps with each other, by still performing with one another in the music world. Still unsigned, and yet, left still hoping, they began going around their own home country: Italy; inspiring young people to reach their dreams and also doing what they do love and are best at: Music.
After an appearance at a showcase their manager, Humberto Gatica, discovered them and showed them to the biggest name in the music industry. Immediately they were signed on as the first ever international boys band to ever be signed with a national record. Compared with the Jonas Brothers, they thrive the media and their fans to know that there is no comparison whatsoever.
The only thing that sub-sides to being compared is the music they do. Operatic pop; a cross between Pop and Opera styles of music. And, further on out, they will be sure to take over the world one day and be successful. With countries, especially their home country, that have given them a Platinum and Golden Records, each from Malaysia, India, France, Germany and tons more.
The only aspect they have in mind is really clear, they want to share their music with the world, they don't care for the riches, they care for the love of their music going into other peoples' homes.
My message is also clear to those that reading this article as well: Listen to it, research them and fall in love all over again with these three young singers that will make your mouths drop and wanting more.

iluvroackandroll2 said...
thank u thank u thank u!! this world really needs new bright unique music,and thank youm for helping introduce them