Hear me now (single) by Hollywood Undead

Hollywood Undead just recently came out with their new single “Hear me now” in January of 2010. I think it is different compared to some of their other music. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing; honestly it’s one of my favorite songs now, but it’s unlike earlier music. This new song uses parts straight from the bible. The first line goes “As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I wear my crown of thorns and pull the knife out my chest.” To me that’s not only clever but original. They can take two very well knowing phrases from the bible and put them in a song, to me, about loneliness. I have never been religious in the terms of the bible but it is still neat to me that they can make words how they want to. It may seem way off from their earlier songs like “Undead” and “Christmas in Hollywood”, but they do all tie in. “Walking these streets, so absent of hope.” Is another line and to me that sounds like Young by them. Besides the lyrics the effects of background singing with echo, and the hardcore guitar during mellowing out parts makes this song, to me, a 5 out of 5, with no problems in it to me. Thank you for reading.