Justin Bieber My World 2.0 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Bieber Fever has infected this country, but it's not necessarily a disgrace to music; it could be a good thing. He is talented and co-writes his songs. Bieber is a better alternative to Disney mega-stars. Unlike Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez, Bieber does not rely on computers to improve his vocals. If you have ever heard him live, you know this is true.

Throughout “My World 2.0,” he sings of heartbreak and falling in love. I would recommend this album to anyone who likes pop music. In the first track, “Baby” (with Ludacris), he sings of first love and heartbreak. The CD features other artists like Sean Kingston (in “Eenie Meenie”) and Jessica Jarrell (in “Overboard”).

Whether you enjoy soft melodies, like “That Should Be Me,” or upbeat jams like “Stuck in the Moment,” this CD suits all types.

Bieber gives pop a new definition by personalizing each song with “The Bieber Touch.” He doesn't just sing; he takes music to a whole new dimension by playing instruments like the piano, trumpet, drums, and guitar.

He may not fit everyone's taste, but Justin Bieber is taking the musical world by storm.

Brokendownbutnotbrokenapart said...
I just watched the "U smile" video. I ALMOST CRIED!!! i luved every minute of it lol !!