Metallica - The Black Album | Teen Ink

Metallica - The Black Album

Levi BRONZE,

Metallica
Hey whats up its Levi. Im writing a review on Metallica. I love THE BLACK ALBUM. It has awesome songs on it ["Enter Sandman", "Sad But True", "Holier Than Thou", etc.]. I also love their album ...AND JUSTICE FOR ALL. I love all 9 songs on it ["Blackened", "...And Justice For All", "Eye of the Beholder", "One", "The Shortest Straw", "Harvester of Sorrow", "The Frayed Ends Of Sanity", "To Live Is To Die", & "Dyer's Eve"]. Kirk really plays on "One". James sang the awesome lyrics of "Blackened". They made an awesome one in 91-RIDE THE LIGHTNING was an awesome album. With tunes like "Fade To Black", "Ride The Lightning", "Creeping Death", "Fight Fire With Fire", and "Trapped Under Ice", RIDE THE LIGHTNING rocks.
For the ones wondering about what instruments they play, James Hetfield(Lead Vocals, Guitar) usually plays Les Pauls, Explorers and Flying V's. Kirk Hammett(Backing Vocals, Lead Guitar) usually uses Les Pauls & Strats.
Their best album is KILL 'EM ALL. ["Jump In The Fire", "Metal Militia", "Hit The Lights", "Motorbreath", ect.] Thank you for reading. METALLICA 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!