Carrie Underwood by Carrie Underwood | Teen Ink

Carrie Underwood by Carrie Underwood

By JodieQ BRONZE, Stanley, North Carolina
JodieQ BRONZE, Stanley, North Carolina

Carrie Underwood’s Music

Most people know America’s sweetheart Carrie Underwood for being the winner of the fourth season of American Idol. Carrie is from a small town in Oklahoma. It did not take her long to blossom into one of the most well known artist, in the country. Almost every magazine has a picture of her in it; and always in a good light. She seems to be a positive role model for her listeners, young and old. She is now working with Arista record label.

Carrie’s lyrics are inspirational and energetic at the same time. She is multitalented being on both country and pop charts. Most of her music has more of a country feel to it. I love to listen to her; she is one of those artists that you can listen to any time. No matter what mood I’m in one of her songs goes along with it. When I listen to music I like for it to be “feel good” music that I can sing along to, Carrie’s music defiantly fits into that category. When my boyfriend and I broke up the song “Starts with goodbye”, really helped me out. My favorite lyric from her is “sometimes moving on with the rest of your life starts with goodbye”.

I would say that her music would be more enjoyed by girls, because most of her lyrics are sweet and pertain to girly situations. She is beautiful inside and out and she is a positive role model for young girls across the country.