Animals in Human Attire | Teen Ink

Animals in Human Attire

January 11, 2010
By MRSoftServe SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
MRSoftServe SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

On Wednesday October 21st, Animals in Human Attire, an experimental indie-folk band from Oconomowoc, played a free concert at the Cornerstone Church in Oconomowoc.
They played about a half of an hour but did a great job keeping the audience entertained the entire show. From their interesting drum set up, to their use of a violin, and even a one second love song written on the spot, this 3 piece band was band was anything but ordinary.
Their energetic and border line crazy stage presents really redefines the meaning of the word, “show.”
Jack Tell, the vocalist, the guitarist, and the song writer, explains their unique style as, “The fact that we use only what we can get our hands on and trying new ways of playing our instruments has helped out a lot.”
If you want to get out and support local bands while having a lot of fun, an Animals in Human Attire show would be a great place to go.
For more information on the band including music, upcoming concerts, and more, you can visit them on their MySpace at Myspace.com/animalsinhumanattire.