Blood Bank by Bon Iver

Beautiful does not do justice for the work that Bon Iver has put into this short, yet emotionally moving album. Containing only four tracks, Blood Bank is an album that will definitely touch your soul. The first track, Blood Bank, contains a melody of the guitar and soft drumming in the background which adds a warm feeling whilst Justin Vernon reminisces a memory in his life. The entire album consists of symbolism in which will be picked up on after a listen or two. I highly recommend to listen to every album released by Bon Iver for every album has a strong meaning behind it, and the tracks can help those who are going through tough times.

Mayim12 said...
I absolutely loved this album. So much emotion in so few tracks!

IgniteTheAirwaves This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 10, 2010 at 6:25 am
Yes, Hospice is an unbelievable album. :D 

Apr. 20, 2010 at 6:56 am

I like both your name and your review. :)

The more Bon Iver fans, the better!

geodude replied...
Why thank you very much IgniteTheAirwaves!  This was my first album review so i'm really glad that you liked it! I most definitely agree, the more Bon Iver fans the better!

Amy13 replied...

Loved this album :)

And, if you find the time, PLEASE listen to (or buy) The Antlers "Hospice".. You will be hooked. If you don't believe me, search "The Antlers" on teenInk and look at the review. :)

Please and thanks!

callie15 replied...
Loyal fan right here :)