Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The crowd at the new University of New Hampshire coliseum was on their feet the minute Dave Matthews and long-time friend, Tim Reynolds stepped out onto the illuminated stage. With Tim's classical style guitar riffs, and Dave's overwhelming singing, the fans at UNH had nothing to complain about. Starting off with one of Dave's favorite songs, "Warehouse" to Reynolds jaw-dropping solo "Stream," the non-stop duo played through the night. "It was interesting to see that Dave was really with the crowd the whole night and making pleasant conversation with everybody and telling hilarious stories," one excited fan said after the show.

Traditionally, Dave and Tim scaled the neck of the guitar with "Ants Marching" right before the encore which took the excited crowd completely off their feet. After three minutes, Matthews and Reynolds took their places once again to play a few more tunes. Leading off with an unreleased song "Tangerine," they left the stage with Dave and Tim's version of an old John Prine song titled "Angel from Montgomery." Leaving the coliseum, no negative responses were heard. One fan put it best when he said "It's a once-in-a-lifetime show when you get to see one of your favorite musicians, and a guy who plays the axe like Tim does, in the same building." If you get a chance, make sure you check out Dave and Tim if they're in the area. You won't be disappointed