Escape The Fate

ESCAPE THE FATE!!!!
Escape The Fate with 5 albumns. "Demo(wich was right when they became famouse), Dying is your latest fashion, Theres no sympathy for the dead, the flood(single) and there newist This War Is Ours". escape the fate has been famouse since 2005. Escape the fate is an emo/alternative band, no curseing no sexuall subjects and meduim amount of screeming. Escape The Fate is a band that I've found out about 2 years ago. when there singer Ronnie Radke was there before his drug/violence insident. Now they are with a new man thats first band is this band, his name is Craig Mabbit. Escape the Fate Gets my attention mabey it'll get some more teens. people say 'screaming gets annoying,or you cant even understand them(like my parents)" and thats their opinion. But listen to me if you want. If you don't like sreaming or anything like that you never no mabey Escape The Fate is an exeption.....

Skelley said...
I love Escape the Fate. I also love Falling in Reverse. Ronnie and Craig are both awesome.

Dark_Dreams said...
Ronnie is amazing. I miss him. He used to put that scream in that Craig can't. I think Escape the Fate should just sing songs that Craig has come up with. They should leave Ronnie's songs out of it. But I'm so glad that he's out of jail! Write more! Please?

KH123 said...
Nov. 10, 2010 at 7:52 am
Escape The Fate Is AWESOME! :) Write More Phuuuuulease!

head bang said...
wow this is awsome. you should wright more on bands. wow! etf is amazing and so is ronnie radke and so is craig. yah ETF!!!

yahhhh said...
that is the best article on a screemo band i've read in a long time. thats preety cool escape the fate does rock. i also like your other articles. good job keep it up

Teextormentr said...
Jan. 7, 2010 at 6:39 am
Escape The Fate has been my favorite band for a while.&Ronnie Joseph Radke is my inspiration(:
Good Job.

BrokenHeartedGirl20 said...
I ♥ Escape the Fate!

Packer D. replied...
wo who way to go me to