A Wrinkle in Time

I was worried at first that the new movie, A Wrinkle in Time, wouldn't hold a candle to the original book. I'll just say it, I was wrong. A Wrinkle in Time was an amazing movie and I look forward to seeing it for a second time. The movie accurately portrays the adventures of the book. Also, the graphics are beautiful and the whole movie is very well put together. The main character, Meg, is relatable to many young girls. Also, the music choice is amazing and complements the scenes very well. I highly suggest that you spend two hours of your time to see this movie.

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 2:19 pm
@Juju27 Good review, but I don't like the movie since there are a lot of issues that I just can't stand like the annoying and unsympathetic Charles Wallace, the plot rushed, and there's not enough of time to get to know more about the characters like the Three Ladies. But don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the landscape and the special effects that sadly didn't outweigh the cons.