La La Land

Sebastian(Ryan Gosling) and mia's(Emma Stone) intriguing world full of dance, music, emotions and romance is a delight to watch. Damien chazelle's has created something which has been named as a masterpiece which u cant deny after watching the film. Winner of 6 oscars and 11 BAFTA awards this film has created such an impact on all of our minds that we will scratch our heads to think if its really happening.

Sebastian and mia's chance meet has evolved into a romantic tale at the end of which tears will be in your eyes. Sebastian an aspiring jazz pianist who want nothing but to open a jazz club of his own and want jazz not to get diminished. Whereas mia aspires for acting. By continuously been rejected in auditions she decided to do a play after which everything was turned upside down. Both of them got nothing but the support of each other. Chizzelle has fantasized a beautiful world in which the music plays an important role. This musical drama is genuinely the best romantic film of its time. Whether it's the song or ending this film stays in your heart.

Director: Damien Chazelle
Run time: 2 hr 8 min

Qudsia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 10:00 am
This was great