Captain America: Civil War | Teen Ink

Captain America: Civil War

By Remy101 BRONZE, Alachua, Florida
Remy101 BRONZE, Alachua, Florida

Don't have one

Captain America Civil war was an outstanding movie and probably my favorite superhero movie or what I think is the best superhero movie to date.Captain America movies always brings in excitement to everyone and are masterpieces of cinema.Civil War is no exception with its action sequences,comical parts,and dialogue delivers no disappoint to anyone planning on see it in its glory.

The fights in the movie was fantastic since everyone in the movie didn't all fought the same like robots but has there own style of fighting.Including how everyone acts and most of their personalities are very faithful to the comics.Black panther actor was spot on how the character really is and his origins.Spiderman was perfect at everything,I personally loved the actor who played him,and that after two other adaptations of him that did him wrong like making him a grown man in college acting wise and calm.He is the best spiderman to date in any other movies.

One of my favorite scenes were spider man making a referencing Star Wars Empire Strikes Back Battle of Hoth AT-AT walkers by swinging around antman's legs and webbing them and iron man and war machine delivering the final blow to antman.Antman was also hilarious  and almost stole the spotlight and the scene when Hawkeye shot him inside iron’s armor and said

“It's your conscience. We don't talk a lot these days”.The scene when Bucky was trying to escape from black panther was amazing and thrilling,when they were out running the cars and when Bucky grab that motorcycle and throw that guy off was the cleanest slow motion scene ever.

The last fight with captain and buck against iron man was awesome.They were the perfect dynamic duo fighting against iron man and the scene Buck was ripping out iron man’s was intense and I was that iron man would die.Then he blasted bucks arm off and captain America and him had a crazy brawl after that ,in which captain America beat the suit out of him and left with Bucky.

Overall the movie was nearly perfect and is one of my top picks for this year.Its overall plot and characters were interesting,funny,and epic.Captain America civil war for me gets a 9/10.The only problem were just small nick picks and how most characters were CGI which resulted in not much stunts to aside from those the movie will for a long time became memorable.