The Princess and the Frog | Teen Ink

The Princess and the Frog

This essay discusses a girl named Tiana whop follows her dream, through a picture her dad gave her when she was younger. The story is presented in New Orleans, Louisiana. Tiana background was worth living as a child, she lived with her parents. But one thing her parents, made or do were to work to her goals, till she reaches the goal. Tiana’s’ one goal that she worked towards is to own her own restaurant called Tiana’s Palace.  This book is called The Princess and the Frog.

Tiana’s cooking dream started the night her dad and her were, cooking Gumbo a famous Louisiana dish. As Tiana grew older she had to work two jobs to earn the building, to buy the restaurant. The day Prince Naveen came to New Orleans to visit was the day that changed his life and Tiana’s life. The Voodoo man was the cause for Prince Naveen turning into the frog.

The movie was an amazing animated story; it actually taught me that you should work toward your goal. No matter what your goal is if you want to achieve, it you must out in a lot of work. Tiana’s exact word for her dream with Naveen was “My dream wouldn't be complete... without you in it. I love you, Naveen.” I can actually connect to Tiana because I have a dream; my dream is for me to become a pediatric nurse when I grow up. Therefore I need to keep my grades up at school, and keep working toward my goal.