Spirit | Teen Ink

Spirit

By Skittles70 BRONZE, Taber, Other
Skittles70 BRONZE, Taber, Other

I would recommend this movie to anyone the age 3+. I am 15 years old still love this cartoon. This movie is about a young stallion who is the leader of a pack of wild horses. The stallion is a very serious horse and goes out to see what the smoke is in the distance. When he goes to see what the smoke is he discovers humans for the first time. The humans are asleep at the time, but as soon as the horse makes some noise they wake up and try to capture the beautiful animal. the humans end up capturing him and bring him back to their camp to try and break him. throughout the movie it’s about this horse trying to get back to his family and herd. in Spirit there is only a native man who believes in freedom and escapes from the camp and takes the stallion with him. At the camp Spirit meets another horse and she teaches him to love the natives and that not all humans are bad. Eventually the other humans find Spirit and take him and a bunch of other horses to a place far away to build a railroad into the mountains.

on Oct. 9 2015 at 10:02 am
SomeoneMagical PLATINUM, Durham, New Hampshire
This is a beautiful review and I will watch this movie :)