Valkyrie | Teen Ink

Valkyrie

January 15, 2009
By Anonymous

The movie "Valkryie" directed by Bryan Signer was an excellent movie in my eyes it was filles with action, adventure, and drama. Tom Cruise plas as Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg who goes from a soldier fighting for Germany in North Africa to a high ranking officer in Adolf Hitler's inner circle of his army. This movie shows the closest assassination attempt on Hitler's life. This movie stars Tom Cruise, Bill Nighy, Tom Wilkinson, and Terence Stamp, also starring minor actors like Gerard haase-Hindenberg, David Bamber as Adolf Hitler and many more.

The audience for this movie would be a fan of one of the actors or are interested to see how these soldiers risked themselves and their family to try to kill the most evil man this world has seen. The story line of this movie follows is when a group of soldiers are tired of fighting the war for mother Germany. So they create a secret organization to assassinate Hitler. The cinematography in this movie was great, it helps show you when there is sadness and when it is an action suspence scene. This movie has its own music done by John Ottman. I would give this movie two thumbs up, and I recommend seeing this movie.