Mocking Jay Pt. 1 | Teen Ink

Mocking Jay Pt. 1

By &#39Aukai Yung BRONZE, Keaau, Hawaii
&#39Aukai Yung BRONZE, Keaau, Hawaii

“They’ll either want to kill you, kiss you, or be you.”   Katniss Everdeen the Mockingjay, a rebel?  Yes!  Katniss was rebelling against the capitol with others from District 13.  Katniss has to make difficult decisions, and she has a choice to be the Mockingjay and she says yes.  I believe that the movie was better and way faster!

In the movie there were some parts that were not mentioned in the book.  Such as the part when they blew up the water source.  Which made the city go out of power, so they could go into the capitol.  Another thing that was’nt mentioned was the bombing.  I believe that the movie was better than the book.  The ending spot was the worst.  They made and chose to end it in the worst part.  There was some amounts of violence.  If you have a light heart just be aware.  I believe this movie could have been better if the put better things, such as finding a better place to end it.  I felt like this movie had no climax.  I felt that this was 120 minutes of wasted time, or in other words a drag.  It felt that they took a short amount and stretched it to the max.

I would recommend watching the movie to my peers.  First, you should also read the book so you won’t get lost on your way through!  So go watch the movie and read the book, but tell me if you had the same thoughts!