The Princess Bride This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"The Princess Bride" is about a poor milkmaid and a farm boy who fall in love, true love. He leaves to seek his fortune across the sea, but his ship is captured by pirates. Meanwhile, the evil Prince Humperdink chooses her for his bride, but she gets kidnapped by some interesting characters; and then the man in black appears. If you want to know the rest, see the movie.

...Fencing, fighting, chases, escapes, true love, miracles ... This movie has everything for everyone: comedy, adventure, romance, fantasy. It is wonderful for all ages. It is just plain good fun. I recommend it 1,000 times over.

beccaboo22 said...
Sept. 12, 2011 at 11:29 am
i love the prinses bride and i think you did a grate job sumerizing it

alex9426 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

i thought this was good. i captured the essence of the movie well. the only thing i can say is that it would've been cool to incorporate the grandpa's quote exactly

beccaboo22 replied...
Sept. 12, 2011 at 11:26 am
i think that is a good idea, to quot the grandpa