Jungle Fever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

This movie is R rated. Those under 17 must be accompanied by an adult.

Spike Lee's new movie, "Jungle Fever," is a movie that everyone should see. The film deals with issues that many people are faced with during their lives. It shows the attitudes and opinions of family and friends when different races mix. If a person has "Jungle Fever," they are said to have an interest in dating someone of a different race simply because they are curious to see what it is like.

Wesley Snipes and Annabella Sciorra both give powerful performances that stay with you when you leave. All of the music in the film is performed by Stevie Wonder. This is definitely one of Spike Lee's greatest works ever. n

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 6:10 pm
i love this so much!