Outbreak This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Outbreak, starring Dustin Hoffman, was the most exhilarating movie I have seen in months. The movie brought me through a roller coaster of emotions. I started trying to figure out the plot. Then before I knew it I was on the edge of my seat. Outbreak has to do with an African monkey carrying a rare, extremely contagious disease that destroyed an entire African village. An American visiting Africa decides to bring the monkey back with him, unaware of the disease the animal is carrying. He soon lets the monkey go and an entire town becomes infected with this rare disease. Army officials are soon on a manhunt for the monkey.

I would recommend this movie to whose who appreciate heart-beating, action-packed movies. I enjoyed it and would see it again. So if this sounds like your kind of movie, then take a rainy day and see Outbreak. .

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 5:39 pm
i love this so much!