Jumanji This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

A herd of elephants plunges through a bookshelf of an old mansion and tears through the house and into the town. The town doesn't know that the herd is not the last of the terrors. "Jumanji" is a movie made with excellent details. Along with the action, humor is added, with Robin Williams, a man of many moods. In one scene he is very serious and in the next completely crazy.

"Jumanji" is about a game that stirs the imagination of all ages. The only problem I found with it is that the two kids in the movie risk their lives to finish this game of evil just so that their home would return to normal. This did not seem very logical to me.

Every breathtaking moment leaves you on the edge of your seat, until the end is rolling.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 5:21 pm
i love this so much!