Volcano This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

What can be done when lava threatens to incinerate a city? That is the question posed in the new video release, "Volcano."

Seismic activity and the construction of a new subway system open a fissure in the Earth's crust, and lets lava spew forth onto the populous. Now it is up to the head of O.E.M. to find a way to stop the deadly rivers of fire before they destroy countless homes and lives.

The special effects are top notch, even if you know how they were done. The overhead shot of a lava-covered street and the subway scene will give you chills.

All the actors seem to put forth a lot of effort, making the suspenseful moments just that much more hair-raising and the dramatic moments seem real. Even the background extras played their parts well.

If you're a fan of suspense, or just looking for a good movie, I highly recommend "Volcano." I give it a 9.5 out of 10