Flubber This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"Flubber" is a remake of the old Disneyfilm, "The Absent-minded Professor." The previews made"Flubber" look hilarious. However, I found myself laughingmore in disbelief that intelligent people could be amused by suchprimitive humor than from good punchlines. The few truly funny parts hadalready grown old after having seen them countless times in thepreviews.

"Flubber" is the story of an absent-mindedprofessor (he misses his own wedding, to show you how absent-minded heis), who discovers a meta-stable compound that he callsflubber.

If you're looking for a good laugh, this is definitelynot the movie to see. However, if you want a real tear-jerker, thismovie is highly recommended as you will most likely be bored to tears.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Cyber-SkullThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:38 pm:
Yeah...this is one of Robin Williams' less well done roles, I think.