City Of Angels This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Did you see the movie, "City Of Angels" yet? This movie showed how much someone can love someone else and what you would do for that someone. In this movie, Shaw (Nicholas Cage) falls in love at first sight with Maggy (Meg Ryan) and is willing to sacrifice being an angel to become human and feel her touch.

The casting of Nicholas Cage surprised me. I personally didn't think that he would fit the role of an angel, since he has been in action movies, but after seeing this movie I thought he did an outstanding job. He is very gentle and loving.

On a personal note, I think it would be cool if I met my angel who fell in love with me and was willing to sacrifice being an angel to become human to be with me. This movie is very romantic, in my opinion. If you decide to go and see it, I think you will definitely enjoy it, but be sure to bring your tissues. .