Never Been Kissed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Have you ever heard your parents say "I wish I had a secondchance to go to high school?" I know I have. In "Never BeenKissed," Drew Barrymore gets that chance. She stars in this cuteand funny comedy about a girl whose only dream is to be a newspaperreporter. She gets that chance when her boss tells her to go to ahigh school and get a good story about the students. Only oneproblem: she was so unpopular when she was in high school that she'safraid to go back.

Through the movie, she tries to be like everyone else, but only endsup humiliating herself. That is what makes the movie so funny. On ascale of one to ten, I give this movie a 9. The story line is greatand the characters interact well. This movie also stars DavidArquette as Barrymore's brother. I recommend it to anyone who wantsto see a romantic comedy and have a good laugh.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:34 pm
i love this so much!