High School Musical 3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Coming back with an all-singing, all-dancing ­spectacular finale of the terrific ­trilogy wasn’t going to be easy. But Disney did it again as “High School Musical 3: Senior Year” explodes on the big screen in a huge, colorful ­display to delight youth and parents alike.

Unlike its predecessors, “High School Musical 3” was produced by Walt Disney Pictures for the box office, rather than for TV – and it shows. A bigger set, better costumes, and more spectacular musical numbers make the final film a success. Although the previous two may have been enjoyed by more of the younger generation, the final installment has something for everyone and is perfect for families or teenage girls who want to squeal hysterically at Zac Efron on the big screen.

As Troy (Efron), Gabriella (Vanessa Hudgens), Sharpay (Ashley Tisdale), and Ryan (Lucas Grabeel) approach the end of high school together, they have some big decisions to make and lots of things to do. But with the pressure building and the competition mounting, can they remain friends until the end of the year?

The soundtrack is guiltily ­enjoyable. Featuring songs that are slightly less cheesy, but with that Disney magic we all know and love, it’s the kind of music you might actually listen to along with your usual music. Catchy numbers like “Scream” and “The Boys Are Back,” teamed with ballads like “Walk Away” and “Right Here, Right Now,” make a perfect mix of soundtrack pop. Not to mention you’ll be singing the final song, “High School Musical,” for hours after leaving the theater.

So, if you’ve seen the previous two, finish the journey with this one. You won’t regret seeing “High School Musical 3” as it is clearly the best film in the franchise by a landslide.

tanner31 said...
yall are good singers.yall are alsome. I thank troy and vanssa should get married to ech other. ahley i thank you are alsome. everybody is alsome ok. love yall.