Final Destination This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"Final Destination " is an edge-of-your-seat thrillerwith a first-class cast. Starring Devon Sawa, Kerr Smith and Ali Larter, themovie begins with a class trip to France.

While waiting for his planeto take off, Alex (Sawa) has a dream that it explodes. Terrified, he runs off theplane with five friends and a teacher. While they are sitting in the airport, theplane really does explode. Alex's friends who survive the explosion then begin todie, too, one by one. They cheated death, and now death is afterthem.

"Final Destination" will make you laugh, scream and jump out ofyour seat. If you are in the mood for something scary and hilarious, "FinalDestination" is the movie for you!

This movie is rated R. All those under 17 must be accompanied by anadult.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 4:13 pm
i love this so much!