Next Friday This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Unknown
   "NextFriday" is the sequel to "Friday," in which Craig (Ice Cube) has arun-in with the neighborhood bully Debo (Tiny Lister, Jr.). In "NextFriday," Debo is out for revenge. Craig's father (John Witherspoon) movesCraig out of South Central to a small suburban town called RanchoCucamonga.

Craig spends his time in Rancho with his cousin Day-Day (MikeEpps) and sex-crazed Uncle Elroy (Don "D.C" Curry). Craig soondiscovers that the suburbs are worse than the gang-infested streets of SouthCentral. Between Day-Day's crazy ex-girlfriend and the drug-running homies nextdoor, Craig soon wishes he were back home.

Ice Cube is again the writerand producer (as he was for "Friday" and "The Players Club"),and Steve Carr directs. This is Carr's first film, and it is definitely a hit.You should consider picking up "Next Friday" on your next trip to thevideo store.

This movie is rated R.